Which Artist Are you?
Take this short personality quiz to discover which feature Wichita Art Museum artist you are.
Choose your preferred medium.
– Whatever I can get my hands on
– Strictly charcoal
– Paper products
What’s your favorite pastime?
– paper mache
– finger paint
– coloring books
Would you share your talent with the world, and teach art classes?
– No I’d keep my talents to myself.
– It depends what status of fame I reach and how much money I can make.
– Yes! Why have talent when you can’t impart your wisdom on others?
What size would you aim to make your pieces?
– Life-size! The bigger the better.
– Not too big, not too small? I don’t know.
– Small, intimate designs and pieces.
Will you share your masterpieces with the world?
– No, I create for myself.
– I will strive to get my art in as many museums as humanly possible!
– Eh, whatever happens, happens.
Where do you see yourself by age 20?
– Still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life.
– Pursuing art and only art. I’m going to be an artist.
– As a chef.
How often will you return to your work, to make quick fixes?
– Never. I don’t look back.
– Always, it’s never perfect and can always be better.
– I believe art creates itself, but maybe if something falls off, I’ll glue it back on?
Results will then be calculated, and users will get an answer.
At the end of every museum tour, guests will be invited to take an online quiz on the content of the exhibit, for a chance to win a prize about the collection they just experienced:
How old is Clark Britton?
Which medium is Clark Britton most experienced in?
– multiple media
– computer graphics
– Both one and two
Artists from which college also have their works displayed as part of the gallery?
– Wichita State University
– Friends University
– Newman University, Wichita
Clark Britton’s works presented here are in which type of medium?
– X-acto knife, paper medium
– multiple mediums
What was the name of Lester Raymer’s working studio?
– Red Barn Studio
– La Maison d’Art
– Gallery 14
At which university did Raymer study studio art and art history?
– Kansas City Art Institute
– The Art Institute of Chicago
– New York Academy of Art
Which artist explained his art could “speak for itself?”
– Clark Britton
– Lester Raymer
– Wayne Thiebaud
If they get a certain percentage correct, they will be entered into a drawing to win a prize from the collection they just experienced. We will generate different quizzes for different exhibits.